We offer three services that develop potential and power where you need it.
For the Individual, coaching that develops business skills, career opportunities, and resilience.
For Teams, ways to develop structures and connections that build committed partnerships.
For Organizations, bringing groups to the table—integrating them towards common goals and united action.
Providing live feedback on-the job to
- support you in the moment—like time-outs in sports
- create ways to test out insights and practice new approaches
- help you respond thoughtfully—rather than react anxiously—to frustrations or the unexpected
© Susan Berg
Helping team members
- cross over the fences that separate us
- build partnerships that help us see more and do more than we can alone
- tap into unknown or underused abilities
A Key Approach
Whole brain, whole team thinking to
- use differences to our advantage
- collaborate more, compete less
- enhance each other’s strengths
Helping people all across the organization
- get more done using cross-functional meetings to front-end your projects
- ﬁnd common ground to build collaboration
- use your strengths (not your limitations) as the foundation for change
A Key Approach
Building skills for all roles and levels to
- work more effectively up, down, and across organization lines
- deal with the root—not the symptom—of issues
- master the art of inclusion and joint decision making
© Power & Systems