Speaking Dates and Interviews
Transition expert Susan Berg brings
- a captivating, fun and knowledgeable discussion
- audience participation that creates strong impressions
- information you can use in ways you can remember
She is comfortable working face-to-face, on camera and via the internet, and on phone interviews.
An award winning international speaker, facilitator and author, she provides down-to- earth solutions to the pressures people face in 21st Century society.
Susan Berg: Speaker, Facilitator, Author
- 20+ years experiences in companies like HBO and GE, the YMCA and colleges
- Coaching folks from corporate execs to people just starting out
- 10+ years managing global leadership development programs
- Crazy Busy—Getting Beyond Stress Management
- Is There Really Such a Thing as a Productive Meeting?
- Where Have Our Whole Brains Gone?
- Whatever Meets What Else—Closing the Creativity Gap
- Living in a Double Decaf Soy Latte World—Choices, Choices Everywhere