Transitions happen in business.
Magnify the challenge of a personal change by the number of people on your team, and the job becomes big, fast. Just as team members are figuring out how to adapt individually, they get called to adjust together as a group. A tall order.
Yet with guidance and structure, you can make it possible. We’ll show you how to lead a change by making it a game worth playing for your team. You’ll learn how to put the team at the center of the action, positioning people to make their best contribution.
Compass Associates works with teams to help them help themselves.
We support you to
- get clear on what you want and
- put the team to work on charting its own path to get there
We do that by
- working first with leaders to determine the goal
- informing the team about where it’s headed and
- structuring their participation in the transition
We launch the process by
- forming a guidance team of two to eight people
- finding the team’s common ground—where team members agree to
take first steps
- coaching people on the field of play—using practice and time-outs to
improve skills as we go